Handles the connection client and authentication for GSuite activities. The GSuite activities work with the account specified inside the Application Scope. Multiple authentication types are available.
- ApiKey - The account API key to be used. Keep in mind that API keys are supported only by the Sheets and Calendar services, might not fulfill all user requirements, and some functionalities might be limited. This field needs to be completed only if the ApiKey authentication method is used.
- DisplayName - The display name of the activity.
- AuthenticationType - The type of authentication for the GSuite services. Currently, three types of authentication are supported: ApiKey, OAuth2 Client ID, and Service Account Key. Based on the authentication type, other different fields from the activity need to be completed.
- Services - The services for which the authentication will apply (Drive, Gmail, Sheets). More than one service can be selected and worked on within the same scope, but keep in mind that the service needs to be enabled for the specified user.
- Private - If selected, the values of variables and arguments are no longer logged at Verbose level.
- ClientID - The credential ID for the User Account. This field needs to be completed only if OAuth2 Client ID AuthenticationType is used.
- ClientSecret - The credential secret for the User Account. This field needs to be completed only if OAuth2 Client ID AuthenticationType is used.
- KeyPath - The path to the service account file. After creating a service account on Google Cloud Platform, a Key file will be provided for download. This field needs to be completed only if Service Account Key authentication method is used.
- KeyType - The type of service account, dependent on the type of key file generated when creating the service account. Possible options are Json or P12. For P12 type authentication, a Password and ServiceAccountEmail are also required.
- Password - The password for the service account. This field is required only when using a P12 authentication file.
- ServiceAccountEmail - The email address auto-generated for the service account. This field is required only when using a P12 authentication file.
- HasDomainWideAccess - If checked the Activity will grant domain-wide access to the service account.
- UserEmail - If HasDomainWideAccess is checked then the service account will need to impersonate a user from the domain. Use this field to enter the impersonated user's email.
Use of the software developed and provided by UiPath in connection with any Google software is subject to the UiPath Open Platform Activity License Agreement. Google software and services used in conjunction with the UiPath software may be accessed and used in accordance with Google Terms and any other applicable agreements, policies or guidelines as made available by Google.*