For full program details, please consult the UTPP Guidebook here
As a Registered Technology Partner, your journey has just started.
In order to advance and benefit from our Technology Partnership program, there are several assets that you have access to UiPath Resources that include:
1) UiPath Platform
2) Forum and Community Support
3) UiPath RPA Academy
4) UiPath Insider Preview Program ( Beta Program )
To become a Certified Technology Partner, you need to contribute with two main requirements:
1) Create a solution with our product and publish it on UiPath Go! platform
To help you create it, you have full documentation at Integrating with UiPath including:
- Create a custom activity guide
- Orchestrator API guide and more;
More guides & resources are available at https://www.uipath.com/developers/guides-and-resources.
2) Academy Certified member
At least one employee from Technology partner should go through RPA Academy training on:
Level 1 – Foundation Training – revamped ( mandatory )
Level 2 Orchestrator ( recommended )
In order to level up your partnership tier and become a Premium Technology partner, you are invited to complete several requirements by leveraging all the resources that UiPath makes available for our Technology partners through the Program.
1) More solutions published on UiPath Go! platform
2) Ensure 4+ stars on the generated content on UiPath Go!
3) Provide use case / case study
4) Influence revenue for UiPath ( over $ 50K / year )
5) At least 2 reviews on Beta Builds, as being part of the Insider Preview program